Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September 16th/17th. - Spotting@JFK

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Awesome MEA moose! Upload that thing to anet! Not too many in the anet DB of that airline in the states.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Great shots!

Im glad I got to come out for the JFK bit. When I got home I re-read the email. There was a Congo MD80 charter inbound, not sure if that was seen.

I left my stuff at my folks place so will go through pics later. Having said that, did anyone catch the inbound Il-62?

As many of you know, she was the one I wanted. Ive never seen a russian bird in action. And while I didnt get a photo, I was glad to witness her in action, in what looked like a path to land on the 22s. Driving up Little E Neck Rd, I pointed her out to Highheels and said, "Look, your russian people built that one"

She floated across the sky in a northwesterly heading and, well, it was a great cap to a nice day spotting with friends.

Might go out later today (monday) more action today from what I understand.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    Having said that, did anyone catch the inbound Il-62?
    We were over at Cargo getting 13L arrivals when she came in, but we saw the big smoky trail and watched her arrive off in the distance.