Thread: A logo you have not seen

A logo you have not seen

I could not find that cubicle fun article that someone posted on Friday but I have some stuff in my office that has not been seen in use since the 80's I bet

Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    hiss, is that a 190? i remember the 170 wing being much lower to the ground...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Not a 190

Cancidas,

I don't think that could be a 190--it would only be painted in the new color scheme for one, and I don't think there are any on property yet.

That said, if you look at the tail it appears to say N8***

I don't think we'll see 190's until November, and then only a couple.
    Also I believe they will say US Airways, not express.

I could be wrong, but .....
    It's the fares, stupid

Thats a 170 alright and Ex MDA bird. The 190's are 2 months from delivery. As Art pointed out it's got an 8 in the reg.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    i somehow remember seeing a pic of a 190 in a hangar in PHX. maybe that was a dream too...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Your a dispatcher?
    Jordan Greene. - Happy Jetting

190's

Cancidas,

If you did see a 190 it might have still been in Embraer colors--I am not sure any have been painted in US Airways colors as yet, although I could be wrong. Either way, the photo is a 170, I am relatively sure.

See you at LGA one day?
    It's the fares, stupid

It is a Republic 170 she is flying DCA-SRQ and right now in season she will be a A-319
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney
    Your a dispatcher?
    No I am a Lear 25 First Officer by night and assistant GM and Train the trainer certified for the company in charge of ground operations for Continental, CoEx. (as well as the Operations Agent for SRQ CO and CoEx serivces) Cape Air, US Airways US Airways Express (PSA MESA Republic) AirTran and formerly CanJet and and tomorrow when I finish my classes with the JetBlue U people JetBlue. My main goal is to get into the cockpit with a regional though soon. I just got turned down by PSA this week so now I am going to wait and try again. So for now if you fly into SRQ your at my whim ha ha ha ha :twisted: I enjoy my job I pretty much get paied to train people, watch the ramp for safety of operation, hire people, do the opp.s for the CO and CoEx flights. Hopefully soon we will steal the contract for Delta though too.