Thread: It REALLY is the End of the World

It REALLY is the End of the World

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14410006/

Is that who I think it is? Did he just...? He didn't actually say what I think he did, did he? Could he have?

I'm going into my panic room now.

Ina ll seriousness, Al says something like this to please the conservatives, and then will contradict himself by standing behind "Uncle Murda" when he kills a cop.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

I really hate myself for saying this but in a slight way he does have a piont.

WHo are the directors going to choose for Gangs in a regular american movie? Not asian people, not white people.

The black guy who plays the surgeon on Greys Anatomy, turned down a huge offer to portray a gang member in a movie, because he said your only asking me because I am black, not because I am good or proffesional, why didn't you ask Mel Gibson or other actors that are white, why me?

So he turned it down and said I will not act and portray a black person being evil in the movie because that is not my role, it just feeds peoples thoughts that all black people are gang members.

So, he isnt the only one stating it so. Just another twist on this story.

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!