Thread: Imperial Hill LAX

Imperial Hill LAX

I'm heading out to LAX for a couple of days and need to know if there are any restrooms at or nearby Imperial Hill. My wife will be with me and needs to know. I've asked on the socalspotters list also but I haven't gotten any response .

Thanks
    Charles

There aren't any "public" restrooms right at the hill, but just down the street you have a series of stores where you can use the bathroom if you're a customer. Also on the east end of Imperial Hill you have the Embassy Suites that offeres public restrooms in the lobby area. Either direction you go on Imperial East or West it will take you a min to get to either location. Also in the worst case you can always drive five mins to Inn and Out and use their bathroom, nothing wrong with picking up a Double Double to while you're there. MMMMM Double Double!

Thanks Tommy, we don't have any problem patronizing establishments if we use their facilities and next time we may even stay Embassy Suite. We're doing LA this time without a car so Inn& Out may be a little bit far when you gotta go.

I usually head west to Main street(the road you enter in from Imperial highway) and turn south and drive into El Segundo a few blocks. The is a Full service gas station with restrooms and I usually get a days supplies of snacks and energy drinks!! From Vegas I can usually make 'the hill' without filling up so this works for me. I top off and I have gas for the whole weekend!!

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&om=1&ll ... 002511&t=h

If you like Hawaiian food....you have to stop at the L and L Barbeque in the strip mall Tommy mentioned. There is also a 7-11 across the street!!

Dave

Thanks Dave for the info and we'll give L & L a try while we're there.