Thread: Aloha Airlines Retro Jet ( Real Plane With Pic.)

Aloha Airlines Retro Jet ( Real Plane With Pic.)

well it looks like Aloha surprised all of us with this beautiful lookin bird.

http://myaviation.net/?pid=00756124

mann does tht look good :D
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

nah dude i am pretty sure that is a photoshop lighting does not look nearly right on either jets
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

i stand corrected it is real dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm that is great looking.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Now that is amazing looking!!
    Jordan Greene. - Happy Jetting

This aircraft was unveiled back in June and was public-ally announced by Aloha several months ago, but surprisingly there have been very few photos on the net of it. I assure you all that it is real and Bravo Aloha !

Cheers

LGA777

I think one of those ETOPS certified 73G's would look absolutely awesome in the retro colors. Lets see iftheir competitor will strike back and toss us a 717 in the old colors or a 763 in the bare metal of the DC-10's