Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great day at SWF (A lot of Pics)

Gordan nice work, that must have really been a great day.

Hey Iberia, did you approach op's at the airport fora "ramp tour" or do you work at the airport.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Hey Iberia, did you approach op's at the airport fora "ramp tour" or do you work at the airport.
    He mentioned that he was approached by an airport worker in his story.

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600
    ....an airport operations guy drove up to us. My dad and I thought that this meant we had to leave but we went over and talked to the guy and told him we were aviation enthusists and he asked "so you guys really like planes?" and we said yes and then he said "do you guys want to take some really great photos? Hop in!"

ah see thats what i get for not reading the story in detail. 8)
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Nice to see this, I was in BDL (Bradley, Conn.) on the same day, with some very nice diversions as well. LTU A332, Singapore A345, RJ342, 2x CO752WL, CO762
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    As much as I love ATA, I'd have been giving all of my attention to the F70. Rare sight these days.
    You definately should come over to AMS ;).

great shots. more then great. there is one which looks like your in the co-pilots seat about to take off. did you? well anyway, great shots and realy lucky.

Thanks Matt! The shot that looks like I'm in a cockpit was taken in the car that we were in speeding down the runway.