Thread: Officer Shot Video

Officer Shot Video

Sorry I don't hjave the clip, as CNN's link is an on-site java thing.

IT's on the news a lot today, though. I've seen a lot of violent thigns, but I can't get over how brutal that video is.

During a traffic stop, a State Trooper was arresting the driver on the passenger side of a pick-up, when the passenger got out of the vehicle. He produced a weapon, the officer unholstered, demanding that he disarm. Meanwhile, the driver (unhandcuffed still) reaches in his waistband and pulls out a gun. He put it right up against the officer's chest and fires. The officer flies off-screen to the right and the two men stnad there and pump well over 20 rounds towards the down trooper.

I think the trooper only took 4 or 5 shots, but he lived.

His shreaks are scary, and these guys are just animals.

Anyone else see it?
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Animals....

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer222
    Animals....

absolutely disgusting and the amazing part from what i understand is other than the weapons in the truck at the time these guys were clean as far as no narcotics etc... no outstanding warrents etc..... Pure brutal disgusting animals but that trooper was one heck of a tough guy i guess.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

They had a bag of weed on them. They admitted that to the officer in the video.