Thread: Senga Clone spotted...

Senga Clone spotted...

I guess he's going to be doing some air-to-air soon... :)

"Keep 'em Flying"

What? I didn't mention I was a member of the Blue Angles? :)
    I see some similarities there and my Avatar just shows a striking rebalance! :)

Senga

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Tom, I knew it You were at FRG that SUnday, by the fence closeest to Blue 7, right??

I got to that parking lot about 15 minutes before the Blues returned and was standing on the roof of my car, parked next to that Green Cadillac Convertible. You looked my way and I waved but I wasnt sure it was you and probably vice versa, then as soon as they returned, we avoided the rush and drove outta there.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

LOL!
    "my finger on the shutter button, while my eye is over my shoulder"

Hi Mario :D

-- I *did* notice someone on a car for a minute, but didn't register as you at all !!!!

My brain was fried just trying to salvage a shot here and there from all that heat haze..and my head was also spinning from the unique FRG spotting conversations... "That monster [C-130] needs a looooong runway..." :) and then a Frank Sinatra impersonator... I learned more about Vic Damone that afternoon than I ever could have imagined I'd ever know.. LOL.. .by no means untypical of FRG.. :)

Earlier in the day I was thinking I'd run into Fred or Moose so someone..but so many guys on the Museum side with long lenses on top of cars, and impossible to stop by the time I got there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrodie
    Tom, I knew it You were at FRG that Sunday, by the fence closeest to Blue 7, right??

I got to that parking lot about 15 minutes before the Blues returned and was standing on the roof of my car, parked next to that Green Cadillac Convertible. You looked my way and I waved but I wasnt sure it was you and probably vice versa, then as soon as they returned, we avoided the rush and drove outta there.
    :D
    "Keep 'em Flying"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    haha... now we've just got to get the other 12,945,573!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.