Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Here is a Flight Simmer?

Definitely a FS9 nut here , Using a basic MS sidewinder stick , I use PAI , Ultimate traffic and some additional flightplans/ aircraft added from AVSIM . As for my preference for flying . PMDG's excellent 737NG , 747 series/PSS's A320 series and Level D's excellent 767.

A couple of my favorite addons are FSBUILD which is a very realistic flightplanner whch works with another addon called Active Sky. So my flightplans are based on actual conditions including winds aloft.

I try and fly a somewhat relalistic schedule based on what I find online or based on what I find at work.

I'm also a flightsimmer. I use FS9 with a microsot sidewinder joystick...I mainly fly A320 330 340 and the LDS767. BUt since i'm french i didn't read the whole manual (too hard) and i have some problems with the FMC..If someone would help me.... :oops:

I've been using FS since it came on 5" floppy disks.... now up to fs2002
    Overheard on JFK TOWER - S Turns are fine, U-Turns are bad....

i fly FS2004 and use the Saitek X52. cant wait for FSX (10)

I started with FS 95 then 98 now im on 2004. And I use a Saitek Cyborg 3D Pro

FS2004, CH products Pro Petals, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick for the (Buses), CH Products Yoke for everything else. As far as software goes, where do I begin. Entire PMDG 737 series, PMDG 744, PSS Airbuses (But I just use the panel and merge them with better freeware models, e.g. iFDG) Feelthere ERJ, Feelthere 737 Classic, countless payware GA a/c (even though im a jet kinda guy). Moving onto scenery, I have Fly Tampa - SFO, MIA, DXB, TPA, SAN, SEA, and MDW. Imaginesim (crap) - EWR, DTW, MSY, and DEN. I would like to get Cloud 9's LAX. That about covers it...

Major Flight Simmer here. I f i am not doing it for real I am usually doing that. It drives my Girlfreind nuts. "Don't you do enough at work!? yada yada yada yada"
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    I dont get to do it as often as I used to but its a great way to kill time and wait for the misses to dry her hair ;)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I use FS2004. As for the joystick, I'm almost positive it's the Microsoft Sidewinder (or something like that..). I enjoy flying my Song 757s. Other than that, I create my own aircraft using the paintkits. I operate my own airline using an Airbus 340-200, Boeing 777-200, and Embraer 170-100. My aircraft are from ProjectOpensky, IFDG, and Dreamwings. I download all my panels and sounds from http://www.avsim.com. FS has become a life for me, lol. I recently flew from Athens, Greece to New York in real time. Excellent flight (nearly 11 hours)!
    Christos