Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: advice on meetin this girl::

advice on meetin this girl::

hey guys

listen today i just found out i am meetin this girl i have been talkin to for a wile and shes really nice and stuff and shes real not some 45 year old dude with an agenda. anyways i am feelin madd nervous right now and i would like advice from you guys on this - how should i act- what should i say that kinda thing. plzzz...

thanx and please wish me luck on this :shock: as i am madd nervous lol .
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

"be like david caruso in jade"

and shes real not some 45 year old dude with an agenda
    No but its some 500 pound trailer park trash woman with an agenda... "GIT R DONE!!"

Re: advice on meetin this girl::

Alcohol.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Flunitrazepam (hey, that's how Phil got me! :?)

Re: advice on meetin this girl::

Quote Originally Posted by N790SW
    hey guys

listen today i just found out i am meetin this girl i have been talkin to for a wile and shes really nice and stuff and shes real not some 45 year old dude with an agenda. anyways i am feelin madd nervous right now and i would like advice from you guys on this - how should i act- what should i say that kinda thing. plzzz...

thanx and please wish me luck on this :shock: as i am madd nervous lol .
    Not exactly an expert either (and that's an understatement), but be yourself!

Good luck, and let us know how it went

If you want some serious advice, what are your goals with this girl? Lookin to develop a girlfriend or something more casual? Granted, it's probably too early to know exactly what you want from HER specifically, but you should know what you're hoping to do.

I'm assuming you're not lookin for a booty call. So, just do your best to stay calm. I know how the nerves and adrenaline can act up on you, but just breathe and do your hardest to be yourself. You want this girl to like you for YOU, so don't put on any act. Act confident and happy, as that goes a long way.

Mel knew that I was an ******* from the start. I didn't put on any act, and there were no surprises. She apparently found something that she did like in me (she LOVES website aministrators w00t!!1!), and I'm lucky for that.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

soo phil what did mel see in you aside your mucslles lol =P but i wonder how she went from thinkin your an ******* to you two lookin like you were made for one another? i am aslo gettin her flowers too soo i hope shed like them too - her name is christina btw =) and it seems like she does soo far i mean she got into planes with me and she likes southwest and she told her fam about me and them =) soo i guess thts even more cool- she wants me to fly her on the shamu plane too =)
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

I never thought he was an ******* (I knew)...but seriously, what he meant is that he never put on a facade to "fool" me into thinking he was some chivalrous casanova (though shockingly, sometimes he is....shhhhhh).

Flowers are always a sweet gesture, but if you're going to get them, do it right and get really nice ones. Girls know when you've stopped at a deli on the way to the date to pick her up lilies as opposed to when you've actually put some thought into it - find out her absolute favorite color and find only that color flower, and a couple different types. She'll appreciate the fact that you were thoughtful of her.

When is the big day?

the big day is on friday =) and when i talked to her friend she was like i am gettin to meet bobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and i know she likes pink roses soo maybe ill try that. also when i see her should i give her a kiss on the cheek or let her do that first. -- phil is a good guy mel :D
    -Bobby Catone

Honestly, I would avoid flowers. I think it's a bad first date move. You want the girl to like you for YOU, not for what you can buy her or give her.

Save the flowers for a later date, once you know a little bit more about her and whether or not you actually like her. Then, the flowers are a gesture of your developed feelings, and lets her know that you do like her.....not that you just want to shower her with gifts.

Make sure it's a two-way street, also. Make sure that if you progress, that she meets your gestures by gestures of her own. In dating, many peopel will just sit back and let the other kiss their ass, and that's not right. You'd then open up yourself to being **** on.

Dating is not about convincing, begging, tricking, playing games or seeking approval. It's about finding that right person for you, and you shouldn't have to go out of your way when searching for that connection. Going out of your way for that person and doing those cute things should be reserved for once you see that you both like each other and want to build something strong.

Or it's about finding a hot ass for the night. Either way.

And if Mel wanted me for my muscles, then she must be very disappointed with my weight loss form not having gone to the gym in 7 months. lol

hey phil or mel in this case- when u guys first like got together- did you like hug her first or anything like that . and also i heard let her kiss u first or something- idk about that, but it deff seems like she likes me for who i am cuz like i said b4 she got into the whole plane thing with me and thats somethin i really neva saw b4 and i just hope it all works out - but as far as what i want - i pretty much dk that yet i wanna see how it goes, noo iam not in for the " bootycall" or anything else like that because its not me and she already thinks i am a great guy soo why ruin that right.
    -Bobby Catone

I spoil Phil rotten and he loves it...don't listen to him! :P

I was just going to make a big muscle joke...but I'm a lady.

Well, it sounds like you're meeting her from the internet, so don't take too much stock in what she thinks of you jsutyet, because when you're eye-to-eye with her, thigns cna change fast, for better or worse.

If you are as "e-close" as you imply, maybe a kiss on the cheek and a brief hug would be normal. Just try to not make it look awkward. Go in for it as though it's assumed. She won't be creeped out, and if she is, you don't want her anyway.

As for "the" kiss, that's up to you. If you get a lot of positive body language and conversation from her, then maybe go for it. If you're not 100% sure, then maybe wait for the second date.

hey since i did meet her online and stuff and did acutally talk to her on the phone - and she does know what i look like - what are the chances of it goin to " worse" and also what are the chances of her actually still thinkin tht . cuuz i no i am not tht ugly lol heres my myspace ill let u all judge tht one =P http://www.myspace.com/bobby2470
    -Bobby Catone