Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: advice on meetin this girl::

Wow, it's kind of interesting being the only female involved with this thread. I feel like I am watching the inner workings of a secret "boy-realm" and it's quite interesting.

It's funny how guys are just as nervous and vulnerable as girls are, though we usually think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Wow, it's kind of interesting being the only female involved with this thread. I feel like I am watching the inner workings of a secret "boy-realm" and it's quite interesting.

It's funny how guys are just as nervous and vulnerable as girls are, though we usually think otherwise.

hehe, i feel the same way, although being 40 i guess im a little dated when it comes to this stuff so i guess i should just watch
    Two wrongs might not make a right, but three rights make a left!

Hahaha... nervous?... vulnerable?... guys?.. Don't know what in the hell you're talking about... Now pass the beer and red meat...

Sometimes we forget that girls get nervous and insecure too, probably more so than us. We "put the p---y on a pedestal" as that dude in 40 Year Old Virgin said so eloquently. :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

advice on meetin this girl::

well tomorrows the big day folks. wish me alotta luck and ill post it on here how it turns out .

thanx for all your help you guys are awwsome!!!.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Good luck man!

Good luck bro

hey guys::

it worked out great with me and christina - allthough it was our first time seein each other- it was awwsome - and we had a great time - but i gotta ? for you all- i saw her check me out a few times- or rather her lookin at me - soo do u think thats good- i mean she her eyes were kinda locked onto mine lol - but advice on this is needed- thanxx :D
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Kid, you're on your own from here! Use your intuition to get a sense of what kind of natural chemistry you have. You were there, we weren't! haha.

Just be confident and don't over-analyze or else you'll end up scaring her.

Take it one day at a time kid. Like the others have said, dont stress it, or it will be over before you know it. Dont try to hard, just be yourself.

yeaa all of you are right. its somethin ill deff take my time with - but i am glad it all worked out today- it was surely an awwsome day..!!!
    -Bobby Catone

Congrats,

but why is it every time I read 'awwsome' I see one of the Teutels in my mind?