Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 06/14/06 - LGA - Main Terminal

Ok I think its time this post be locked. The above threads by you guys serve no purpose what so ever of dealing with the original situation at hand. Whatever problem one has with another use the PM to discuss it. Accusations and threats just serve no purpose at all. The fact of the matter is Port has absolutely no procedure for dealing with spotters other then checking us out like they do. Sitting here debating what should be done and what shouldn't be done is pointless! Here's a clue go out take some pictures and don't break the law.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Quote Originally Posted by jakbar
    Here we go again with your paranoid delusion that Brian and I are somehow out to poison everyone's mind about what you say
    Not at all Josh, read what Brian wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by futterman
    Nick, you really have to stop referring to all forms of law enforcement as "gestapo"
    This is clearly not what I said, It's not a delusion, I am responding to soemthing actually said.

Rather, my point is that you are in absolutely no position to criticize someone for calling a small group of law enforcement officers (i.e., those that come up with their own laws) by a certain name when you yourself did the same thing
    Your wrong again Josh, I can criticize someone when they violate my rights and try to bully me when I am doing nothing more than enjoying a hobby that is on the right side of the law. Brian on the other hand chooses to criticize out of disdain for people he deems below him, "Det Cheech"? Are you joking me? Much as have you done the same, it's no secret you and Brian act this way and trust me I am not the only one that sees it.

Would you like it very much if people started calling you a Nazi and a Jew-hater because you decided to use some rhetorical flourish in your posts by employing the word "gestapo" to describe the police
    Wouldn't bother me at all, because with the exception of you and Brian everyone here knows the context I am using it in and knows I am not an anti-semite.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

This thread has gone off the wrong direction at this point. Unfortunately it has to be locked.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].