Thread: Your worst food poisoning story

Your worst food poisoning story

I decided to start this thread on your worst food poisoning (or other bad food experiences) stories. I am recovering from a bad case after eating at a Durham Applebees. I had a steak, it tasted alright, but about 2 Eatin' good in the neighborhood my ass!

Another bad experience was at Chelsea Square Diner on 14th Street. I was with my girlfriend and just before we ordered we see a rat scurry across the floor. The busboy just looked at us and smiled...we walked right out.

Your stories?
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Made the mistake of buying Sushi from a Supermarket. Worst week of my life!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

I had pork sandwhich from a deli a few years back. I was out of commish for an entire week, couldn't move and lived in the bathroom.

BTW Applebees really is low grade dog food, LOLOL

I hate Applebee's. I always have. Blech. (P.S. Tommy, I knew you didn't go there for the FOOD last week ;))

My worse food poisoning story happened back in November, a couple days after Thanksgiving. The only thing I had eaten was something that 4 other people did too (and therefore assumed that it couldn't be food poisoning) but the doctors said that whatever I came down with HAD to be food poisoning. It was NOT a pretty scene. I wanted to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    I hate Applebee's. I always have. Blech. (P.S. Tommy, I knew you didn't go there for the FOOD last week ;))

My worse food poisoning story happened back in November, a couple days after Thanksgiving. The only thing I had eaten was something that 4 other people did too (and therefore assumed that it couldn't be food poisoning) but the doctors said that whatever I came down with HAD to be food poisoning. It was NOT a pretty scene. I wanted to die.
    Hey it was the only place I could give Phil easy directions without him getting lost. You know these city people!!! Long Island is like anohter world. BTW its not about the food its about the company, LOLOL

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    mine, involved cat (nickname for chinese) and paying my homage to the porceline god for 6 days.

funniest one i've heard so far, 6 guys went to training in CLT and went to some resturant down there. barely made it in thier hour lunch break, got back to the class and after about 20 minutes had to run to the bathroom... got kicked out from the class for having to constantly leave the room and tried getting home to LGA... don't know how the flight went exactly, but the crew was pissed off. they didn't come in to work for about 3 days...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.