Thread: Michigan Morning

Michigan Morning

Up at sunrise, wife,and daughter still asleep, brew some coffee,saunter outside,and down the block,to our friendly neighborhood lake, watch the red-wing blackbirds cavort, and flit about the reeds,and cat tails, overhead the early morning Saab 340's, whine across the powder blue sky, DTW bound, I got checked out in the Yankee Air Force's C-47 ,just over a week ago, and if any east coast airshow stuff comes up, I will be sure to bid on it, I would love to fly the old girl to my old haunts, I used to freight dog,into EWR( and occasionally JFK) in the late 80's,and 90's all the time in the DC-3,and the piston,and turbine Convair. Sunrise,was ,and is my favorite time of day. Back then it represented,the end of the work day(night),the freight delivered, the ship parked,now it is just the fresh,and beautiful beginning, of the blessed day. End of rave, need more coffee, Godspeed !
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Almost sounds like a Folgers commercial with some perks. Wow, totally no pun intended.

Thats awesome, i took a vacation up to Michiagn in South Haven Area. It was beautiful to wake up to every morning but got SO hot too!
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

yeah,we have been blessed by the most beautiful spring in years, the pain of the winter is worth this !
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!