Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 29

Wish I could join you guys, but unfortunately not. We begin the downwind leg of the trip home tonight. First stop Incheon for a few hours then onto to AMS for a day. Have fun and hope you get some great shots.

Anne and Art

I'll be out there tomorrow.

Not sure what time, but I would think definitely by 10am!

Mark

Today was a really great day for spotting, despite the numerous runway switches at JFK! :lol:

At the end of the day the cops finally came but as they where leaving Iberia 6253 came roaring in over head and I managed to grab a shot! As we where leaving Cargo Plaza I noticed Speedbird 115 heading for 13L so I had my dad stop so I could grab a shot of it with the sun.

Here are the 5 photos from today that I thought where the best and I edited them for A.net and Jet Photos.

Really quick before I go to bed, just wanted to share a couple quick edits from today. Planeview was great...lots of fun - Allegheny was on the Shuttle schedule. JFK got a bit tricky with the strange runway configs and totally erratic changes. Thanks to Eric, I had my very own 20D for the day, with a 100-400 to go along with it from Raj! Thanks again guys! :D

Blah blah...too tired for captions:

Wow Mel you got some great shots! I especially like the Spirit A319 and the Aeroflot 767-300.

Thanks kid! ;) I was so glad to see that you caught your Iberia before driving off. We were so disappointed for you when we saw it coming right after the cops told us to leave. Good luck with Anet!

Gordon, that 747 is amazing!!! Was great seeing you and your father out there again. I hope you guys get to come down a lot more often.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Good to meet Raj, Eric and Tom yesterday, as well as Phil and Melanie. Sorry I couldn't make it out to JFK with you all, looks like you got some good shots.

Mel those pictures are amazing!

Did anyone happen to get the registration of the Starjet 727? Heat haze was too bad at lunchtime for me to read it off!

Did the story ever make it in the NYT?

Last I heard from the reporter, they were still making some final changes. Maybe it will make it this Sunday. :)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].