Thread: Spotting with my daughter (1 week old)

Spotting with my daughter (1 week old)

Took young Hannah T, on her first sortie in her carriage yesterday,an unbelievably beautiful 81 degrees in my corner of Michigan,I was sure to point out to her the FedEx Md-11F , moaning its way toward DTW,overhead, and explained to her that all those red tail DC-9s overhead will soon become avias rara, trying to get her off to a good start, Cheers,and God bless all.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

That is adorable. Besides, we need more women on the forums! lol
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

That's awesome. Plan on doing the same with my kids some day....never too early to start. :)

-Rich

Congratulations on your daughter, Tony! I had no idea you and your wife were expecting. I'm sure you feel like a real "Champion" now, eh? :)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    congrats man... welcome to the club!! fatherhood is great, isn't it?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Its the best ! Thanks gents for all the congrats ! We will be road tripping out New Jamsey/NYC way this summer to commune with familia,friends and to expose young Hannah to the mysteries of Brooklyn,Queens, Manhattan,the Jersey Shore, and the Canarsie approach !
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

seriously gents ,when and if I get a decent JFK,or even a EWR layover we have to hook up for spotting, by a decent layover I mean more than 5-8 hours like my pairings have directed me lately. I will try to give at least a day or 2's notice. nice to meet some kindred spirits !

Keep us posted! Would be great to meet you!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Count on it brother !