Thread: JFK tomorrow (April 15)

JFK tomorrow (April 15)

Hi All,

I'm thinking of hitting JFK tomorrow. Do you think that it will be slow because of the upcoming holidays? Weather looks not bad for Saturday (Sunday much better but I don't want to be stuck for 6 hours going back to DC).
    In case if I'm coming, anybody is planning on killing some time at JFK tomorrow?

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Rafal Sat is generally the slowest day at most airports. Wish I could be out but lots of stuff planned for the weekend.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    you'd better hope to get in early and shoot early. anytime after 1500 and you're looking at few airplanes.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Actually I thought JFK was busiest after 1500, I'm a little confused Matt ?

LGA777

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    I always thought JFK was slow on Saturdays in general. I would love to join you but I am out east this weekend and will be shooting at FOK tomorrow. Hope the military doesn't carry me off. :mrgreen:
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Weather got worst since I've checked it earlier today, so I will have to postspond my trip to JFK.
    My next free weekend will be after April 22nd - maybe I'll hit JFK on April 28.

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    now you got me thinking ron, and i can't honestly remember. it may be of LGA that i was thinking though, they slow to a crawl on sat afternoons.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.