Thread: Scary Statement from Iran's President

Scary Statement from Iran's President

Not sure if anyone saw this, its just making the headlines now but Iran's President is quoted saying...

Iran’s president: Tehran will soon join nuclear technology ‘club’
    The former President of Iran also was quoted in Egypt stating that Iran has made Nuclear fuel successfully.

Who knows if this is rhetoric or not but if they do test a device then us, Europe and the rest of the countries involed in diplomatic means to persuade Iran away from building a nuclear weapon just made the same mistake Chamberlain did in Munich.

This is only going to get a lot uglier. Another fun thing to consider...Iran is the most active earthquake zone on earth, and it's believed that much of the nuclear work is going on in a part of the country that was abandoned in the 1960s...after being destroyed by an earthquake.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Maybe I should start researching body armor prices...
    I can join the mile high club without being in an airplane, you got nothin on this.
    http://www.jetspotting.com/logos/xjspotlogox1small.jpg