Thread: The SCPD air rescue helicopter in action!! duh duh DUHHHHHH

The SCPD air rescue helicopter in action!! duh duh DUHHHHHH

Had a call today for a landing zone perimeter, so immediately i grabbed the camera and headed to the location, en-route i heard that the bird was down.. got some good shots of her.. If anyone is interested the call was for someone who committed suicide behind a trailer. They ended up using the ambulance instead, so the chopper took off..

The SCPD air rescue helicopter in action!! duh duh DUHHHHHH

a few weeks ago while i was in math i saw a SCPD chopper ( ship 92) land on the school foot ball field - it was a madd awsome sight
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    man i miss hearing "sugar-pop" on the freqs out in FRG... been a while. i remember one day when i was out at FRG renting again for a flight up to KOQU i ran into an SCPD pilot who parked his helo right smack in front of NFI. he was hangar flying that day with a few other pilots, happy to just have been able to take the bird flying i guess...

i've got to say though, that NOTAR is friggin ugly!!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.