Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Online Aviation Photos!

hey mel,
    congratulations! those pics are awesome. how are you feeling?
    I'm home sick again. My cough came back full force.

btw...I'll take a coach bag off your hands and go with you to B&H

Congrats Mel, nice job for your first time out!

My Japan shot on anet just hit 1000 views within my first 24 hours! That's all I wanted. Now I can sleep. ;)

congrats Mel! i'm usually the toughest screener at Jetphotos but i'm pretty sure your's got instant added, not by me but another screener! keep up the good work.

Nice shots, Mel.

Coincidentally, I got a great shot of your avatar today. I think it has a.net potential, what to y'all think? :D

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Mel saw it, too. :)

(Ironically enough, this was taken from JFK!)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Nice! It was a bit freaky...I was heading home on the LIRR and I saw a green Song on the expressway visual and I thought about the pink one and wondered if I would ever see it. Not a minute later the pink one flew by!
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Where'd you take the picture from? The buildings look a bit like those around the LIRR station in Forest Hills.
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I don't remember exactly but it was probably just west of Forest Hills.

Hey guys, im a noobie here... im 23/M/NJ, i am a few months from getting my FAA Airframe & Powerplant License, I've worked at KTEB at two different FBO's and am currently employed on the field... I finally ditched my Kodak DX7440, for a brand spankin' new Nikon D50 Digital SLR... i am brimming with excitement to use this for the first time tomorrow down at KTEB... I would love any and all advice from you guys, and secondly, is there a place on these forums for posting of pics for peoples opinions? thanks guys! :o)
    FAA Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic
    Student Pilot

hey guys, i JUST took my first aviation photos today, can i post them up in here?
    FAA Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic
    Student Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Laxgoaly
    hey guys, i JUST took my first aviation photos today, can i post them up in here?
    Sure, but you can probably start your very own thread for them. :)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].