Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: JFK this weekend

JFK this weekend

Hey Guys,

If the weather permits I'll be visiting JFK again this Saturday. Anybody is planning on coming to JFK on Saturday?

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

I plan on getting out there for at least a few hours in the afternoon, and maybe the morning, too. (Josh, are you up for it?)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

No, I'm not around this weekend, so find another chauffeur. :)

I'll be there from around 7am till 6pm. Hoping to catch Thai A340.

Rafal

"Aspires to be the ATIS voice" - This text is hilarious :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Rafal there's a good chance I'll be out this weekend, I'll let you know as we get closer. Brian if I go out and you need a ride I can pick you up. Again I'm not sure what time I'll be out.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    might go if I am not snowboarding.....but not early like last time!
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

So if I have well understood, Thai 340 leaves at about 7AM ? Wow... Here in Paris it leaves at 1PM (but in 744...). If I join you this Week end I'm not sure being at the airport at 7AM...

Raph
    -- A 747 can hide another one --

Hey guys,

looks like we might have a nice turnout afterall! For what it's worth, I'm coming up with Rafal....will be my first time spotting at JFK (don't laugh at me, haha)! :)

Regards,
    -Omar S.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Rafal there's a good chance I'll be out this weekend, I'll let you know as we get closer. Brian if I go out and you need a ride I can pick you up. Again I'm not sure what time I'll be out.
    I may actually take you up on that...we'll keep in touch and chat on Friday to make plans. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Charlie
    So if I have well understood, Thai 340 leaves at about 7AM ? Wow... Here in Paris it leaves at 1PM (but in 744...). If I join you this Week end I'm not sure being at the airport at 7AM...

Raph
    Thai's A345 usually arrives between 6am and 7am and departs between 11am and 12pm. Things have changed since I saw it last (apparently it's on a reduced schedule, too), so I need someone to fill in all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by jran225
    Hey guys,

....will be my first time spotting at JFK (don't laugh at me, haha)! :)
    Newbie! :-p

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I'm going home this weekend...so Kennedy is out of the question for me. HOWEVER, I do plan on going spotting at Dulles on March 11 or 12 (in conjunction with a trip to VA Beach and spotting F-14s, F-15s, F/A-18s, and F-22s) and would love to find out the best places to spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Futterman
    Thai's A345 usually arrives between 6am and 7am and departs between 11am and 12pm. Things have changed since I saw it last (apparently it's on a reduced schedule, too), so I need someone to fill in all the details.
    Check the NATSAT.... Oh wait a minute... :)

Rafal and Omar, unfortunately I won't be able to meet up with you guys this Saturday, but don't forget that Brian and I will be at BWI two weekends later on Saturday the 18th. Our flight gets in around 9:30am, and we don't leave until after dark. If either of you are able to meet up that day, give me a call on my cell phone during the day and we'll coordinate. 917-660-7871.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Charlie

Raph
    On Saturday, TG#790 departs BKK at 105am arrives JFK 600am sameday. TG#791 departs JFK at 1105am and arrives BKK 405pm +1. The sked is xTFS (no flightso n Tue/Fri/Sun)

Mike

Looks like I should be free this weekend too, so I should be able to join the crowd. Gotta go charge some batteries!

Hello guys !

I'll maybe be with you on saturday ? But I wonder, looking at the weather forecast, if it wasn't better to go out on sunday more than on saturday ?

Raph ;)
    -- A 747 can hide another one --

Bonjour Raphael,

we're going to stick with Saturday....weather is pretty much the same both days and keep in mind that a few of us (including me) have already made plans to drive up for the day from D.C., so changing would really be inconvinient. Anyway, I hope you can make it out on Saturday....I look forward to meeting you! :)

Regards,
    -Omar S.

P.S.: Just a reminder to all those who are coming out - DRESS WARMLY OR YOU WILL FREEZE. :P