Thread: Raise Your Hand...

Raise Your Hand...

....if you are as frustrated as me having the clearest warm weather this week and being stuck at work.

I stepped outside the other morning and saw the ATA 737-300 over my job after departing out of LGA and if it's the biggest cocktease imaginable.

Then this weekend, once I'm free, it's going to get cold again and clouds will appear.

Bastards.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Oh yeah the last two days have been perfect! I don't even like walking outside the office when its this nice. Like anything else though its going to get cold as hell for Sat and Sun and cloudy on Sat.

You're like 3 blocks from FRG, so you can spot on your lunch break, so shut up Tommy!!!!!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

The last 3 days at work have been really nice for me, Blue skies and a snow covered LGA out the window, have taken a couple dozen photo's, no time to rework or upload but eventually some will be on the net, I think when I get in today most of the significant snow will be melted !

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    You're like 3 blocks from FRG, so you can spot on your lunch break, so shut up Tommy!!!!!
    Yo you want another dead leg skinny??? LOL Besides the ocassional visitor the only thing you'll spot at FRG are Pipers, lol