Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Awesome Southwest Deal from ISP

Just got off the phone again, and apprently there are two ways you can be eligible for the free ticket:

1) You are a long time member (enrolled prior to February 15) and received a letter about the promotion in the mail (like Tommy)

2) You are a new member, and signed up for the Rapid Rewards program between February 15 and March 15 THROUGH THIS LINK.

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

I signed up for RR recently, since it looks like I'm going to be doing the ISP-MDW shuffle more frequently. Today I received this e-mail about SWA & ATA code-sharing:

Southwest and ATA are taking their codeshare agreement to new heights! Beginning March 1, 2006, you'll have more options when it comes to earning Rapid Rewards credits for travel on ATA. And coming in the Third Quarter, you'll be able to redeem your Rapid Rewards Awards for travel to select ATA destinations!

We're incredibly excited to bring these enhancements to the Rapid Rewards program and to welcome ATA Travel Awards members to our family. Please visit southwest.com/ata for all the details! Here is a summary of the new partnership.

For reservations beginning March 1, 2006 with travel dates of March 4, 2006 and beyond:

* In addition to the connecting codeshare service you can purchase from Southwest today, you'll be able to purchase ATA-only service to select destinations from Southwest and earn Rapid Rewards credit for those flights.
    * If you choose to purchase travel through ATA, you will have the option of earning ATA Travel Awards points or Rapid Rewards credit.
    * If you're flying within the continental United States, you will receive one (1) credit for each one-way.
    * If you're flying to Hawaii on ATA, you'll receive two (2) credits for each one-way.
    * If you're flying to international destinations like Mexico or the Caribbean (sold by ATA only), you'll receive two (2) credits for each one-way.
    * ATA travel must be purchased through Southwest Airlines or ATA Reservations or online at southwest.com or ata.com to receive credit.

Coming Third Quarter 2006, Your Awards Go Even Farther!

* Redeem your Rapid Rewards Awards to select ATA destinations, including Hawaii!

Please note: Hawaii is a popular destination for ATA. Seats for Customers traveling on an Award will be very limited and demand from Rapid Rewards Members will likely exceed the available supply. Members who plan ahead and are flexible with their travel dates will have the best chance to secure reservations.

* With this addition to the program, we will be introducing a new redemption level. You can fly anywhere in the continental U.S. for one (1) Award and for two (2) Awards, you can fly to Hawaii.

We are thrilled to be expanding our relationship with ATA, especially since it means expanded destination choices and opportunities to earn credits for you. Stay tuned as more details will be available as the launch date nears. In the meantime, visit southwest.com/ata for more information.

Brian, you have too much time on your hands ;)