Thread: N88ZL in PHL

N88ZL in PHL

That mystery 707,none the worse for the wear after its YHM excursion, was parked at Atlantic Aviation at PHL today,perused by yours truly at 0230 local while taxiing in from a sports charter. That airplane is just beautiful. We parked next to an ACE cargo 727-200,so for a few hours a 707,and 2 727s , a retro jet reunion, shared a ramp in 0 dark 30 Philly. Cheers.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

That's awesome, Tony...Josh and I saw N88ZL parked on the hardstand around 9:30pm on Monday 1/30 from an ERJ en route to LGA. Quite a sight!
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

She gets around !!!
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

And she was in DC last Friday and Saturday. Thanks to Senga I've got picture of her taxing for departue to runway 30 :)

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

I would love to catch her in daylight !

I was watching the "Girls Next Door" on E tonight and when Hugh Heffner took his four playmate roommates on a road trip to NYC and Chicago and when they said Heff never flies comerical I said to myself okay maybe he chartered a G4 or G5, a Falcon, or maybe a Global Express. But when the Limo pulled up to the 707 on the ramp at LAX I was impressed. There were even some nice cabin shots of olde N88ZL, very nice, and oh yeah, the Playmates !

Here she is in Mojave in the snow