Thread: WX diversions bring some interesting traffic

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

WX diversions bring some interesting traffic

with the wx in PHL, BWI and DCA dropping to nearly 2/10 sm visibility today it proved to be an interesting day. flt 3356 IAH-PHL ended up diverting to LGA bringing the EMB-170 back for a visit. i must say it was nice to work that flight again. ron has got a few shots from today, and i bet he'll add on some more info.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Matt did you and Ron work last evening? Phil and I were delayed going into LGA and when we arrived the airport was a mad house. The B concourse was packed wall to wall with people, people were everywhere!

Tommy I was off last night but with the weather I am not surprised. The wife and I flew in from INDY around 1500, we held for about 15 mins then went up to HPN before our right base for 22 on our US Express 145.

The 170 was a nice surprise today, I rode the Pushback tug while Matt did his usual outstanding job of driving, then hopped out for a few photo's of our visitor ! Thanks Matt !

LGA777

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    sorry to get back to this so late tommy. i'm working morning shifts now, 0500 to 1330 while ron is still a night owl. thanks for the kind words ron, i'll remember that the next time i screw up! did you send the pix from that day?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.