Thread: Some things I learned as a young guy dating.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Some things I learned as a young guy dating.

feel free to add some sage advice...

here are a few notes from my memoirs...

-read that men from mars, women from venus book. its enlightening.

-hold the door for anyone, not just a gal. Its the right thing to do.

-that dream girl, you know the one at school that you would love to kiss and caress and just dream about..you see her walking around the campus and want her, you see guys falling over for her,...yeah, that girl..might be the most annoying chick on earth with breath like cheese thats been left in a used sock to age for 3 days....I **** you not.

-treat a woman with respect. She spent how many hours getting ready for you, at least give her that.

-Lane Bryant sells cloths to FAT ladies.....and even if you did NOT know this, dont suggest to a fat girl, heaven forbid, that she should shop there.

-There are more women than men in the world. So relax.

-don't get wasted drunk and let this gem slip from your lips to your beloved "I never thought I'd be so happy with a chubby gal"

-try to throw up in the toilet. They just don't like cleaning the tub nor the front door.

-try not to compare their boobies to their friends' boobies.

-dating 4 girls, who are all friends and all know you are dating them, does have its privileges and makes for some great sessions.

-if you call her by another gal's name, have a good reason for it. Seriously. I did and it was legit and worked. Otherwise, find the nearest exit and RUN FOREST RUNNNNN!!!

-Catholic school girls are fun, but wait til you get to college. YUMMY!

-Do NOT date one gal. Variety is the spice of life. In one week, I dated a Greek, Welsh, Columbian, Chinese and Italian. Save the monotony for marraige. Seriously.

-women will be late.

-Don't be the guy to laugh at the foreign exchange girl who pointed to the graffiti on the desk saying "you're a ****" and asked for translation. Be a gentleman and show her. Actions speak louder than words!

-blankets are mandatory in a car.

-You can learn quite a lot from an older woman.

I'll see if I can think of more.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

if they ever ask if their friend is prettier than them, the best response is "dude that's like comparing seagrams ginger ale to schweppes ginger ale". After you've made that statement, don't explain to them what that means.

Re: Some things I learned as a young guy dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrodie
    -if you call her by another gal's name, have a good reason for it. Seriously. I did and it was legit and worked. Otherwise, find the nearest exit and RUN FOREST RUNNNNN!!!
    I can't think of any reason that would be good enough for most women. What was yours?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9