Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Info you'd normally hear from Ron... CR9 to LGA

Second Saturday in a row with not so hot conditions...but I wanted to catch this bird while I had the opportunity. I caught the 1235 arrival today from the Worlds Fair Marina parking lot. - Tail# N932LR

John
    Patchogue, NY

Thx guys. HOwever, it's not my shot. A friend took it out west. Can't wait to shoot that bad boy myself.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikephotos
    The -900 looks sweet in the new livery...
    I like the colors, but the font is too small.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I was at LGA with Brian yesterday to try to get a better picture of the HP CRJ9 than we got the previous weekend when it was pouring rain. This week my arrival pic wasn't too great, but my departure pic isn't half bad:

I sure wish the weather would stop screwing around on Saturdays, because I need to get one really nice picture of the HP CRJ9 at LGA before they stop sending it here in a few weeks.

Josh

Josh, the CR9's, while Saturday only, are operating to LGA inderfinatley, confirmed thru at least early May, two a Saturday starting Feb 18th.
    BTW Nice Shot !

Cheers

LGA777

Thanks for that info, Ron. I just hope that its the HP Express CRJ9 that continues to come here (because I REALLY want a nice pic of it at LGA), although it would be nice to get the one in new colors on one weekend.