Thread: FAO southwest airlines flyers

FAO southwest airlines flyers

Are You Tired Of the Cattle Call Lines?
    Are you one of the people who are Impatient?
    If this is you Check out:
    http://www.boardfirst.com
    "Regardless of where you go or what you do with the rest of your life,
    you can always know that when fate chose
    you for the ultimate test, you were not found wanting".

Captain William Kinkead in a letter to the crew of TWA Flight 843

nope im not tired, of it.

i check in 24 hrs ahead of time so i get an A card just fine without having to pay for it.

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

I'm trying to think of a situation where you would need to use this but I really can't. Even in a tight situation where lets say you have no access to the web at all you can call a friend and have them check you in. I'll save my five bucks for a 40,000 foot cocktail.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I'm trying to think of a situation where you would need to use this but I really can't. Even in a tight situation where lets say you have no access to the web at all you can call a friend and have them check you in. I'll save my five bucks for a 40,000 foot cocktail.
    I hope your not thinking of calling me to check in for you :lol:
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

[quote=Alex T]
    Quote Originally Posted by "T-Bird76":4ea59
    I hope your not thinking of calling me to check in for you :lol:[/quote:4ea59]

Do I have to remind you of a little request you had??? "what are you doing at 3:15 tomorrow?" "spotting why" "oh I needed someone to check me in" "to bad planes are more important" ahahahahahaha Man am I a mean bastard.

[quote=T-Bird76][quote="Alex T":6769b]
    Quote Originally Posted by "T-Bird76":6769b
    I hope your not thinking of calling me to check in for you :lol:[/quote:6769b]

Do I have to remind you of a little request you had??? "what are you doing at 3:15 tomorrow?" "spotting why" "oh I needed someone to check me in" "to bad planes are more important" ahahahahahaha Man am I a mean bastard.[/quote:6769b]

HAHAHAHAHA, Thats right I do remember which is why I said dont expect ME to check you in this time either :lol:

interesting you have good memories when they are about insulting me..yet when i insult you, you dont have the foggiest idea. :shock:

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    why the separeate webpage? why isnt this something on WNs site?

seems fishy methinks!
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I doubt its supported by Southwest at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrodie
    why the separeate webpage? why isnt this something on WNs site?

seems fishy methinks!
    Southwest Airlines does not get the profit from this. Southwest does not support nor disclaim, they have publicly stated that all you need to do is book online 24 hrs in advance or as tom said call someone who has internet access and have them check in for you and you may print it at the airport when you arrive.

Alex

you beat me to the punch, towerair. I found this website about 2 months ago and meant to post it. I wouldnt pay 5 bucks, i would just have a friend or family do it.

Yeah and why do they have a JB 320 instead of a WN aircraft??? Looks like somone wants to make a few quick bucks from a bunch on knuckleheads!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanExplorer222
    Yeah and why do they have a JB 320 instead of a WN aircraft??? Looks like somone wants to make a few quick bucks from a bunch on knuckleheads!!!!
    haha ya good catch, if anything you would think they'd use a SWA plane. guess not!

Alex