Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily LGA Report

Sometimes if one or two consecutive cancel what they will do is consolodate two into one before the evening trans atlantic rush or if one of the west bound birds has nothing to do.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by Nonstop2AUH
    Nice BBJ....Wonder what reason AC would put on a 767 for what is presumably a short flight?
    The BBJ is N888TY, beautiful aircraft privately owned by a toy designer who among other things invented "Beanie Babies"

As far as the AC 767 at several times over the years AC actually had a couple a day in scheduled service LGA-YYZ. As hisssrq said on days of weather and ATC delays AC will often combine two 319's into 1 762. However with so many of AC's LGA-YYZ flights now being E-175's and 190's it's more like 3 into 1 762 or 763. Perhaps in the future they will do the same with the 787 ? Several times in the late 80's while working at Piedmont I actually saw AC do the same thing with the L-1011 though sadly never got a photo.

Regards

LGA777

Amazing what Ty bought with his Beanie Baby money. He's also apparently the owner of the Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan, i.e. he owns the building and Four Seasons is contracted to manage it for him.

I was at my friends house today near co-op city in the bronx, and around 5pm or 6pm i saw a Boeing 727 appoaching LGA. Anyone Know who that was? Heres the picture here,

Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    that was the amerijet zero-g 727. there's a separate thread on in.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

That was the Zero G 727 that everyone was fussing about coming back from a sortie over the Atlantic ocean. It did two flights. You observed the second of the two landing after the FAA authorized us back to a two runway operation. Be glad you saw it. It has new colors.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

ha ha, beat you to it spellman!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

:twisted:

Two of my photos of the Zero G 727 (already posted in the other thread):

Phil Gengler - NYCA's "other Phil"

The yanks are flying out on a 757-200 with winglets. It is sitting at gate Alpha 1 awaiting them with extra towels onboard because the yanks will be crying all the way to BFI tonight after that whopping unfortuneately. Also the Texas Rangers 727-200 has been here for the series and they should be leaving in a few hours along with the Yanks.

the white spirit A321 came in again, second day in a row. i really wish they kept that paint scheme!

Ditto that Matt.

ATA Boeing 757-300 landed at LGA this evening
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Wish I was working for that one. Looks like Matt was the only lucky one tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta777LR
    ATA Boeing 757-300 landed at LGA this evening

what time was that? i was there the entire night and didn't see it!