Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily LGA Report

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Will 13/31 be closed tomorrow as well?
    Probably not. The closure is usually due to construction, which is done on Saturdays since it's the slowest day of the week at LGA.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Looks like they're done already, localizer 31 approaches are going over my head.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    4/22 will be closed fom 0600 until 1400 tommorow for painting. by the way, 401TZ just passed by sporting a radome stolen off a UA sister-ship.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

March 28:

AA Astrojet
    US Eagles A319
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

AA700 HVY just arrived, a 767-300. i didn't realize it 'till they rolled out, so i missed the ship number.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Arrived from DFW, supposed to head back there at 11:59am.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

LGA was arriving 13 when i got to work. what was worse, it was the river visual in use. i was SO mad that my airplane is stuck in PBI for the next month... what's worse, nobody would lend me an airplane!! it's only been about 5 years since i've logged a landing at LGA on 13 too!

there was a Hawker with winglets here today, and a G-IV with no reg but just "093" on the tail. the airplane only had 2 windows on the right side and the full 5 on the left. it also had what looked like an emergency door behind the waindows but fwd of the engine intakes. callsign was "JAB 310."

found out it's operated by the US Navy: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1126205/L

The Comair 25th special livery flew over me as I was heading towards JFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600
    The Comair 25th special livery flew over me as I was heading towards JFK.

that thing is fairly regular, i've forgotten to notice.

The Canadian Crest jet. It whitens my teeth everytime I see it!
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Air Canada brought the 767-200 in tonight along with an A-321. Peter Nygard or so it looked like had his 727 at LGA as well but I am not positive because it was 0230 hrs. when I went past it.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Wed 4-18, Another Air Canada 762, second one in three days, white body with NC tail. N888TY still at 5 Towers (landed Tues afternoon) and the Eagles US 319 was doing BOS turns so saw it 3 times in my 8 hour shift.

Regards

LGA777

Heres Air Canada Boeing 767-200

And heres is a 737-700BBJ

I missed the USAirways Eagles on take off but i saw land again a few hours later.
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Nice BBJ....Wonder what reason AC would put on a 767 for what is presumably a short flight?