Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily LGA Report

Peter Nygrad or whatever his name is had his 727 sitting right next to MR. Trumps today. Two flashy three holers.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

And I was just walking to the train from school, LGA traffic always flies overhead. I saw a United 737 in new colors on approach.
    Christos

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    TZ just brought in a 752, probably turning outbound to MDW. Trump also departed 4 just now bound for PBI.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

DL subbed a couple of 763s for ATL service (normally 752s) this morning, and probably others throughout the day.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

The TZ 757 Cancidas mentioned also visited LGA on Thur 2-15 departing around 2000. Thursday 2-15 was a nice day for photography for me at work as we had bright sunshine, snow on the ground and up and down Rwy 31. Got about 25 nice shots, you should see a few when time permits, here are two for now

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/big/ ... 5FEB07.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/big/ ... 5FEB07.jpg

Cheers

LGA777

totally love the views from our office ron.... tell me again how lucky we are to work there, i keep forgetting!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Today. Wed Feb 22 was US A-319 day at LGA. During my shift starting at 1300 I saw the Eagles, Piedmont. Allegheny, PSA (twice) and N700UW Star Alliance 3 times. Many where in low light or darkness and due to ramp control duties missed the ones in the good light as far as photo's but still added to the enjoyment of going to work. As cancidas said we do have a great view at work. I learned today that the Panthers and Steelers Special Scheme 319's are planned for painting in late August just prior to the NFL Season. And on the west side the Arizona and Nevada 319's are scheduled for April repaint. As I type this an old colors DL 763 just taxied by heading for ATL replacing the scheduled MD88 !

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL775

Cheers

LGA777

ron, don't forget about the pilatus, avanti, citation 2, 3 and the G-V that taxiied past today.

DL 693 was also operated by an old color 757 today (2/22), N692DL. I wonder how many of the old scheme birds are left?

AAL 752W just landed on 31, cam in from MIA as AAL724. damn they look good!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL724

Last night we had an ATA 753 in here and today we had Comairs 25th ann. scheme taxi past us. It looks like a fli[pping tube of crest. And PSA made its smileing appearnce as usual today making my girlfriend very happy. That plane to her is like Pinky to Mel.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

it's a clear blue sky, about 50* and getting warmer and LGA is departing 22. yes, i said 22. with rwy 13/31 down for painting we're up and down 22. did i say we're departing 22? GET OUTSIDE!!!

*yawn* Get back to us when they're landing on 4. :)
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Matt, I thought a NWA A-319 was going to cut my head off on the employee shuttle back to the lot it rotated soo late.

Will 13/31 be closed tomorrow as well?