Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Daily LGA Report

Re: Daily LGA Report

On Thur the 29th in additon to the above mentioned visitors my highlight was an AC 762 in new colors, came and went after dark but she sure was pretty !

LGA777

Trump is #3 to go for 31. I had to go outside and downstairs to pick up paperwork and somthing told me to bring my camera as the light is fantastic. Sure enough I get out there and Trump comes coasting past me in AMAZING light. I cursed and kicked myself all the way back to the cab of the tower.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

While looking for something else on FlightAware, I came across an odd departure yesterday morning: LGA-Dakar (GOOY) on this Challenger, VP-BML :shock::

[jetphotos:6bd50]http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6073728[/jetphotos:6bd50]
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9