Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Daily LGA Report

Re: Daily LGA Report

Yeah, sorry about that on the frequency,I ended up off today so I could not monitor the frequency. When do you fly out?
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I dead head out tomorrow back to DTW, at 0600, I think the ship stays here till tuesday, then departs westward again ,ultimately ending up in OAK,where we started this mini-oddysey yesterday.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Ahhhh...... I am sorry about that than. The sched changed due to my bday. I will see if I can slip over and grab pics of the bird tomorrow if I am not running horribly late tomorrow evening.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

yeah,please post it if you snap it,should look pretty cool next to el Donaldo's -100.
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by 727C47
    yeah,please post it if you snap it,should look pretty cool next to el Donaldo's -100.
    that brightened my already dreary day when i pulled into the lot! love having more than one 727 at the field!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Monday 11-19 another Air Canada 762 in new colors visited us this evening and she sure was pretty !

Cheers

LGA777

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

tuesday 11-20:

N31TR landed earlier, that makes 3 boeing three-holers ay LGA!!

[jetphotos:ad474]http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6051883[/jetphotos:ad474]
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Delta 767 just landed 11/25, ship 126.

I was sworn to keep this under radar for a bit but since it is happening now for sure or has started already here goes. Tonight there is a US 757 here overnight along with the E190. The 190 will ferry out tomorrow and the 757 will fly out in the morning and come back on a turn once in the afternoon. The 190 spent the whole day here after her LGA=BOS shuttle flight cancelled. ;) SUPRISE!

Last night there was a TED A320 in subbing for UAL mainline.

As hiss srq stated pretty big day for US LGA on Monday. Two firsts landed about 15 mins apart in horrible and un-shootable weather. Our first E-190 arrival, and US's newest N952UW, ended up overnighting due bad east coast weather and a high min Captain. Also our 1st 757 visit in the new colors, N940UW, no shots yet of her since repainting on a.net or JP. 940 did a CLT Turn full in/full out then came back from CLT to RON. She departed Tuesday morning then old ex EA worhorse N923UW returned for a CLT Turn Tuesday afternoon also in the new colors. Despite a pesky sun got some shots of her. All in all a nice change for us at US LGA, and the 757's where here due to high post Thanksgiving loads. Ironically Mondays loads where higher than Sunday or the Wed before, odd !

Cheers

LGA777

Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    Ironically Mondays loads where higher than Sunday or the Wed before, odd !
    I read last week that O'Hare was expecting Monday to be substantially busier than last Wednesday. Any ideas why this would be?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    I read last week that O'Hare was expecting Monday to be substantially busier than last Wednesday. Any ideas why this would be?
    I think it was people stretching the holiday - not waiting until Wednesday to get somewhere so the pre-holiday traffic was spread out over a few days, and taking the extra day off to return on Monday to have the entire weekend at wherever they spent the holiday.

USAirways PSA A319 was being used for shuttle service today
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Delta 763 in domestic config did a turn here at LGA. Not alot of exciteing stuff moving through today.