Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Daily LGA Report

Re: Daily LGA Report

Spirit new colors just left along with Delta new colors with wingletts and a Song 757 which is rare lately.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

N31TR just rolled out on 22.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

N31TR just departed 13, made a nice early turn while tucking away it's gear as it passed the US terminal. headed all the way to IAD this time, i'll be kicking myself all night for not bringing a camera. the conditions couldn't have been more perfect!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I saw that from the lot, pretty sweet looking when it took off.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Tuesday Nov 6th, my first sighting of N502NK, second Spirit A-319 in the new colors. Did not see one today but have seen six DL 757's with winglets between Friday and Monday, and they sure look nice.

LGA777

Donalds inroute to the home nest! :borat:

Not only that but there is a emergency with an AA MD-80 being delt with on the 5 towers ramp. Ted is rolling out and a Spirit new colors was here earlier.

Delta colors with the bent wing treatment is here pushing out at the minute, steelers 319 was here and we were landing 13 again for about an hour and a half and just flipped it again. LGA has been busy busy busy today.

Friday 11-9, Trump departed after dark, another DL 757 NC with winglets after dark, and my highlight of the week (rare for LGA) a jetBlue E-190 operating a charter to MIA !

Cheers

LGA777

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar

Delta 757-200 NC with winglets was here today. I finished doing a shopping spree at the LGA collectibles and decided to watch some runway 4 action and saw her taxi in and start her take of roll. Some fellow with a camera ran from the hotel to get a shot of her.
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

Out of suspicion I spoke to a buddy in the DL Ramp Tower last night and as I suspected DL now has two ex TWA 757-231's complete with new colors and winglets scheduled into LGA every day, they do the 1500 and 2000 departures to ATL, arriving about 55-65 mins before !

Enjoy,

LGA777

I'm sitting here at gate D10 about to get the fly on back to Orlando and I can see Peter Nygards 727 over by the five towers looking good as always!
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Indeed, she is quite sharp. Early this morning they were towing her around on the ramp at about 0400 when I was parking to come to work. Along with that I could swear that just before sunrise I saw a UAL 757 with the bent wings lifiting off 13 but I am sick and half awake today.

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    but I am sick and half awake today.
    Good thing I'm not flying US today! :)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

noticed a few very nice corporate movements, incuding 727PN which departed without our noticing. also, AC had at least one A321 in today, saw it roaring off of 13 as i yelled at our geniouses downstairs.