Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Operation Planespotter: BF Nowhere

Really?
    I can join the mile high club without being in an airplane, you got nothin on this.
    http://www.jetspotting.com/logos/xjspotlogox1small.jpg

Yes. Your quotes in the article, I think, well-represented what we go through and what our stance is, without sounding extreme or as though spotters are anti-police. You balanced it perfectly.You did great.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Oh cool hehe
    I can join the mile high club without being in an airplane, you got nothin on this.
    http://www.jetspotting.com/logos/xjspotlogox1small.jpg

The Police have right to put you in handcuffs without charging you with anything for their protection as well as yours. If you refused they can charge you with resiting. The Police in this case were acting on a tip that someone with a rifle was pointing it at planes.

Remember when the Police come on scene they don't know what is happening and they have to secure the area and part of securing the scene is to subdue anyone who many be involved. Remember they have a job to do as well and this was a gun call so they can only think the worst might happen. Once all is said and done through you cannot sue them, they were doing their job. It certainly isn't the best story but I'm sure it would have went differently if the call was someone is taking pictures and not someone is pointing a gun. Maybe that pilot should have his eyes checked.