Thread: Greetings From California

Greetings From California

Yo dudes hang ten! yeah I've been in Cali to long lol. Haven't posted in awhile since I left for my two week business trip last week but just wanted to see how everyone was.

I've been in Cali for a week now and was in N.C just before. I really love it out here, the weather is amazing! U have to see this rental car Avis gave me; it’s a huge ass Grand Marquis, I feel like I'm driving a Police car or taxi cab, lol.

Did some great spotting this weekend, well over 1800 pics. Some of the highlights were the 747 Dreamliner, Shamu, The Salmon, NW DC-10, DHL 727, Some strange Asian DC-10 and some sick sunset shots. Also spent some time down in Long Beach with Midnight Mike on the Sims, all I will say is HOLY **** you have to do it!!!!!! When I get back next week I'll post a special thread with the pictures I took at Boeing's facility down here, god it was wonderful you really can't imagine.

My flights down to N.C and then out to L.A were fantastic, anyone who says Southwest isn't on par with the likes of AA, DAL, CAL, and UAL really need to do some more flying. I'll have trip report posted on that when I get back. Simply speaking I had the best FA of any flight I've ever taken, business or pleasure.

I'm now in Orange California only a block away from Disneyland. This hotel has more kids then you can imagine running around. Now I know why Tigers eat they're young. Anyway I'll be back next week and once I get caught up I'll be posting like I generally do. Be good everyone!

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    can you bring me back some in-and-out burger? double-double with fries and a chocolate shake... everything on the burger.

(i'll pay you back)
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    can you bring me back some in-and-out burger? double-double with fries and a chocolate shake... everything on the burger.

(i'll pay you back)
    For real.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

3rd that plz :)
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Tommy! glad to hear you are having a ball!

And so glad you hooked up with Mike and the fine folks at Boeing Alteon!
    looking forward to the Alteon TR!

what sims did you fly?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I think Tommy needs to FedEx a few of those In N Out Burgers to me as well. :)

Can I have a Big Kahuna burger? I heard they got some tasty burgers.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Or, if you saw "The Longest Yard" w/ Adam Sandler, maybe Tommy can throw a few cheeseburgers down his pants and bring em over, like that huge black guy did. It'll save the money spent on Fedex ;)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll pass on that one hahaha
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

Quote Originally Posted by yaas
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll pass on that one hahaha
    Yaas your not interested in what's in my pants??? DAM :lol:

Can I have a Big Kahuna burger? I heard they got some tasty burgers.
    Look at the brain on Brett! That IS a tasty burger!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    IN-N-OUT is the greatest! It is my first stop when I cross the Colorado river and get into town. No burger joint in NY can touch it! I am dying for one! The fries are the best!

Post some of those pics as soon as you can Tommy!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

:?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    tommy, if you can make it to a US Airways counter i can have the shipment arranged for you, cheap too. although, i can't guarantee the deliver to all others from LGA...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.