Thread: Breeders Cup at Belmont Park

Breeders Cup at Belmont Park

Today is the Breeders Cup horse race at Belmont Park.

JFK/LGA/FRG look like they're getting quite a few bizjets. Not sure what else is around but might be worth a visit!

Atlantic Aviation @ FRG was packed when I drove by yesterday on the way to the Islanders game. Bizzers everywhere. ...and not to be left out, down by the LI Jet Center.... N977UA, ex-UAL, now operated by SkyKing, B732 to take the Buffalo Sabres hockey team home.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Fred called me and told me! I would have loved to see that 732 there. Well I have a lot of time off now so I will be at FRG more!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

There must also be some interesting cargo jets around to carry the horsies visiting from overseas.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

N704A - Express.net B727-200F was at FRG today. I'll post photo later. They were loading up the horses around 1200.