Thread: Whats wrong with this aviation video???

Whats wrong with this aviation video???

OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD!
    How many errors can you see in this video??

http://fromtheflightdeck.com/temp/737%2 ... estion.avi
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

My observations include the following ;)

1.) If this is suppose to be JFK...13R the sign is on the wrong side.
    2.) Ive never heard of that airline.
    3.) When rolling, suddenly the building and stuff in the background is gone, and replaced with a forest( I dont remeber seeing a forest in Jamaica the last time i checked ;) Also when they show the birds heading towards the engine, same "middle earth" scenery ;)
    4.) Seagulls dont sound like Hawks when they get sucked into engines.
    5.) They go to reverse thrusters but i dont see the deflectors come down?
    6.) WHen the Sh*t hits the fan (no pun intended) why is there what appears to be CO2 entering the cabin from the front???
    7.) The approach lets are actually on the runway? cuz after that they finally stop at the end of the runway there are none.( which you should be able to see the approach lights from there)
    8.) The "Welcome To New York" sign at the end. HAHAHA are they serious?
    9.) The Fire engine sounds at the end, why have the horn and siren going? Theres no traffic lol.. (thats just my opinion)
    AND THE NUMBER 10 REASON WHY THIS IS FAKE!!
    10.) Ben Afleck is in it, therefore you know this movie is retarded!!

Not bad, but much more ;)
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

I think I got a couple - they actually allowed an Apple laptop that was black??? - and...was he actually using that laptop on take-off?????
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    let's make it easy and just say everything. that video is completely fabricated...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

(1) his tie doesn't match his suit
    (2) phil's not an actor :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

well, I cant see anything wrong! Media Player will only give me sound. I'll say this, it doesnt sound too good. LOL!
    Kinda has me puzzled, I can see all the other videos on Fred's sight, this one, I cant. :evil:

1. Ben Affleck wouldn't be caught dead in economy.
    2. The plane wouldn't veer off to the side unless other birds crashed through the windshield and killed the pilots.
    3. Why are there electrical sparks coming out of the wheels??
    4. Why are there stewardesses and passengers walking up and down the aisles during takeoff?????
    5. JFK and LGA are surrounded by water, but this airport is surrounded by trees.
    6. The animations of the birds are Saturday-morning-cartoon-quality at best, not feature film caliber.
    7. It's dawn or dusk, the busiest times at the airports, but there are no other planes in the air or on the ground.
    8. Ben Affleck doesn't get killed. :(
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604
    well, I cant see anything wrong! Media Player will only give me sound. I'll say this, it doesnt sound too good. LOL!
    Kinda has me puzzled, I can see all the other videos on Fred's sight, this one, I cant. :evil:
    You need the DIVX codec for Media Player to play it. Downlad it at http://www.divx.com.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    gotham... i like number 8, really a problem at times.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

...in addition to the other comments.

1) All airliners are certified to take off on 1 engine. No reason to shut down.
    2) If he was below V1, he had plentyof room to stop.
    3) Forget the laptop, how did that pig next to him get food already?
    4) Unless the crew hit the button, O2 masks would never deploy on the ground.