Thread: Boeing 747SP (P4-FSH) due to visit NY this weekend!

Boeing 747SP (P4-FSH) due to visit NY this weekend!

Hey guys,

this will be my first post in this forum, so I thought I'd make it one that some of you would enjoy reading. It turns out that P4-FSH of the Ernest Angley Ministries will be at Binghamton Field (BGM) over this coming weekend.

The aircraft is due to arrive from TPA on Saturday and will depart to it's home base, CAK, on Sunday. The airport is relatively small and there is only one runway available to such a large aircraft, so spotting it on arrival/departure shouldn't be a problem. However, the weekend doesn't look to bright weather-wise, but that might change over the coming days....keep your eyes open! :D
    Regards,
    -Omar S.

Hi Omar, Thanks for posting. I didn't know you were a member of NYCA. Welcome. That is a bit of a dive from NYC area but it might be worth it.
    Senga

Hey guys,

turns out that the SP will NOT be coming into BGM this weekend!! Our source said that the SP would be visiting BGM, but in fact he meant BHM....Birmingham, AL. I apologize for any inconvinience that this mixup might have caused. :|

Regards,
    -Omar S.

WOW that was a close call!
    Thanks for reposting the correction Omar. Maybe it will come to our area in the future.
    Senga

whose yellow 747 is that on the background? You can only see the nose
    hoping for the end of the plain plane

Hey Classic,

that is probably SAA's B743 in the special olympic color scheme. The registration is ZS-SAJ. Unfortunatly, the aircraft was withdrawn from service a few years ago and is currently in storage at JNB. Here's one of Sam's awesome pics for you viewing pleasure....beautiful aircraft and one of my all-time favorite color schemes!! :D

Regards,
    -Omar S. :)