Thread: Online camera stores

Online camera stores

Can anyone reccomend a good online camera store that is open on Saturdays?

Any help appreciated!

Mark

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    I would stick to Adorama or B&H. There are many online stores that are very shady! :x
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Hi Nik,

Thanks for the suggestion, but both are closed until 10/27 I was wanting to try to sort something out this weekend.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Closed? That is interesting.

The only other two I would trust is Abe's of Maine, which is actually in NY. They have great prices and I trust them. There is also Crutchfield. They have the best service but can be a little pricey. If you need something in a hurry they are awesome.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Anyone any experience with Tristate Camera on W.20th St?

Cameta Camera in Amityville can't be beat. Their service is great, if they don't know something they don't BS you they find out. Their prices are very good as well. There also opened on Sat from 9-6. I don't go anywhere else for my stuff. Ask for Kurt he's fantastic.

I guess Cameta Camera changed there ways, I went there a couple years back and there Customer service was horrible, I found going down the block over to Berger Bros Camera was alot better experience.

Eric
    It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do

http://www.southpawcaptures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/southpawcaptures/
    On Twitter @southpawcapture

Quote Originally Posted by eric8669
    I guess Cameta Camera changed there ways, I went there a couple years back and there Customer service was horrible, I found going down the block over to Berger Bros Camera was alot better experience.

Eric
    I can't speak to their customer service from a few years ago but I've always had a great expirence anytime I've gone their for the past year. They also won Ebay's highest customer service award last year for customer service, so they must be doing something right.

B&H and Adorama are Jewish owned so they are closed for the holiday they should be open Thurs and 1/2 day fri I belive Abe's of Maine which is on Coney Island Ave in Brooklyn... will also be closed
    Overheard on JFK TOWER - S Turns are fine, U-Turns are bad....