Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Blue E190 Trip anyone???

Jet Blue E190 Trip anyone???

Ok as announced Jet Blue is flying the E190 to BOS beginning in Nov. The introductory fares are $25 each way total round trip 68 bucks. I'm taking the trip Saturday Nov 12th flight 1002 8:05 AM out of JFK returning flight 1015 at 4:45 PM same day. Anyone wants to join me we could be some of the first to fly on this brand new airliner. Fares are good till Oct 20th. Come on guys lets get a field trip going!!!!

Hey, Tommy...Josh, Eric, and I were planning to do November 19/20 with some spotting time up in BOS (Eric seems pretty flexible, though). Did you book your flights yet?

Might even consider a day trip like yours to avoid the hotel costs.

Some of the fares are going up to $40 - still friggin cheap - and just for the record, the fares are good until November 20 (not October 20).

Brian
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Tommy,

Nov. 12th is the day of the LGA airliner collectible show. NYCA is obviously planning to have a presence. Thus, I am sure that Phil will not be going to BOS that day, nor will I. Brian, I thought you and I discussed this a little while ago?

If I go to BOS, I'm definitely doing an overnight trip. I like eating out in different cities and exploring after dark.

Brian, I'm just waiting to hear from you before going ahead with a trip for the 19th/20th. Tommy, you're obviously more than welcome to join us on that! A hotel room at an airport hotel for one night split amongst a few people amounts to next to nothing.

Josh

I'd love to go then but I have plans on Sunday. I was suppose to go back down to DC to visit a Friend the weekend of the 12th but she'll be out of town so I saw these fares today and thought it might be a good alternative. Well we'll just have to do another weekend or day trip.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    This date may be a little early, I am not sure what my job status will be. If I leave my current job I am in. I may not know this till it's too late to book. I say we keep dates open. We can get a trip together quick and go. I am game.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

but the price is already going up so book soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by IslipWN
    but the price is already going up so book soon!!
    Hey joe-

knowing how you like to be on those flights are you booked on the inaugral flight? I remember u texting me telling me u were on CO's last flight into or out of ISP. Just wondering if ur flynig from ERAU up to the NYC area to fly on the inaugral flight?

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

I am trying to convince my teacher to take our av ops class in the inaugral flight

ps- will they be handing out gifts like song did?
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

Just realized I don't have school on November 8, so if anybody is available to pair up for a daytrip to BOS that Tuesday for $70RT, shoot me an email.

BTW, there are more $25 fares available from November 30 through December 14.
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

hey Brian, what flight on Thurs is the E190 being operated on. I dont have school either, so me and a friend were thinking of going to Boston to look at colleges and just to visit. I was thinking going one way by B6 so I can try the E190, and returning by Greyhound or something.

The E190's operating all JFK-BOS flights, but you can always call 1-800-JETBLUE and ask the rep just to be sure.

When is the inagural flight? And what is the flight number for it
    Thanks

It is (or at least should be) flight 1024, pushing back from the gate at 0630 on Tuesday, November 8.

Well I just booked my flight for myself and John Perrotta on flight 1024 on the 8th. We will be spending the day in Boston spotting and return on the 445pm flight. I rented a car and have room for two more if anyone wants to go.

Corey

Im about 75% sure about this flight. I will be positive by tomorrow or wednesday. However if I go, then I will prob just buy a one way ticket and come back by greyhound, therefore I can spend maximum time looking at colleges/spotting