Thread: CO Diversion?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

CO Diversion?

today, CO brought a 752 to LGA. no idea as to why, saw it while walking across my ramp. just thought you'd all like to know...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

It was the Yankees returning from SNA. It departed - empty - about 9:15AM as flight 1931 back to EWR for repositioning.
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Futt is right again. Good research and glad you caught it Cancidas! A unique plane to see at LGA. I'm jealous.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Futt is right again. Good research and glad you caught it Cancidas! A unique plane to see at LGA. I'm jealous.
    Back in 96, when the CO 757's were hot new items (can you imagine that? going nuts to shoot a CO 757) it was very common at LGA. It's too bad I was still shooting prints and didn't have a DSLR :) Here's a preview scan:

It is however rare to see it these days!

Mike

That's awesome, Mike! I wouldn't be too quick to pass CO 75s off, though, since yesterday at EWR I was hard pressed to find one without winglets. Always a challenge. Go figure. :)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

What? There are 757's out there without winglets? No way... :)

It's funny that the winglet-less CO 757's are now become rare once again..go figure is right! BTW-nice pics of the B6/EWR event...any interesting aircraft spotted there that day? EWR is usually good for a surprise or two.

Mike