Thread: Jet Blue E190 info

Jet Blue E190 info

My Jet Blue source says the E190 that arrived over the weekend is here for flight crew training/certification. Routes should be announced within the next week of wheres its going to fly to starting in November he believes. Today they are doing evac drills with the flight crews... He also told me that Jet Blue may be curious about TransMeridian routes sinces TMA shut down operations recently. The only problem with that is the TMA did not use MCO as it's Orlando airport.

It was doing taxi training yesterday. Fun to see that thing going back and forth, up and down without going anywhere :)

Mike

Iberia A340-600 Took a pic of the "Donalds" 727 at KJFK but in the Background you can see the Jet-Blue E 190, here's the Photo

P.S. Did anyone Ever Notice the Embraer in house colors outside of Jet Blue's Maintenance Hangar? It was visible from the three hangars in the cargo ramp area. I dont know if it's still there. Also don't the windows remind you guys of the DC-8?
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

Quote Originally Posted by mikephotos
    It was doing taxi training yesterday. Fun to see that thing going back and forth, up and down without going anywhere :)

Mike
    I happend to catch it doing the taxi training!

nice shots!!

Great pictures. that would look weird seeing it taxi around kind of going "ok i can't decide, take off or go back?" haha :lol:

Can't wait to see it flying in the skies and hopefully we should see it in STL sometimes soon!!! Especially if it is willing to overtake TMA's routes, BLV-Sanford was a great route, always 90% load factor. I am sure B6 would be interested in it maybe from STL.

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Today friday 10-7 the 190 is headed to DEN at 9:30 from our gate 7. Darn I left my camers home.. :D :D
    "You above all"

is it a sch'd flight?????

No it is not a schedule flight.. We still have to have all the FAA certifications and crew shakedowns to go,,,our 2nd one should be here sometime next week keep you posted
    "You above all"