Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What MP3 Player should I get

What MP3 Player should I get

Ok calling all opinions please. I'm looking into getting an MP3 player finally.. and wanted some opinions on the various selections on the market. I'm leaning towards and iPod either the Nano or the iPod photo version. I haven't seen to many people with the photo version but I thought it would be handy to download pics on the run and show pics to people. As for the Nano its just way to cool as small as it is.

What MP3 Player should I get

Ok calling all opinions please. I'm looking into getting an MP3 player finally.. and wanted some opinions on the various selections on the market. I'm leaning towards and iPod either the Nano or the iPod photo version. I haven't seen to many people with the photo version but I thought it would be handy to download pics on the run and show pics to people. As for the Nano its just way to cool as small as it is.

and iPod you idiot!

and iPod you idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by IslipWN
    and iPod you idiot!
    I know, which one? Nano or Photo?

and iPod you idiot!

nano!!!

nano!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    and iPod you idiot!
    You know you are an idiot? bout time you came to the truth ;-) ;-) lol :lol:

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    and iPod you idiot!
    You know you are an idiot? bout time you came to the truth ;-) ;-) lol :lol:

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

They don't make a separate "Photo" model anymore (though stores still have them in stock) as all the full size iPods can now display photos. You can view photos on the Nano also, of course smaller, and it won't hold as many. If you don't care about the size difference, get the regular 20gb iPod, since you're get 5x more storage for $50 more ($299 vs. $249).
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

They don't make a separate "Photo" model anymore (though stores still have them in stock) as all the full size iPods can now display photos. You can view photos on the Nano also, of course smaller, and it won't hold as many. If you don't care about the size difference, get the regular 20gb iPod, since you're get 5x more storage for $50 more ($299 vs. $249).
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Thanks Gotham good point!

Thanks Gotham good point!

I have a 20gb ipod and it's my homeboy. Pretty much depends on how big your music collection is and how much you listen to it. I'd say I have a big collection and I listen to it a lot- my 20gb is about 60% full.
    Oh, there's also the benefit of using it as a portable hard drive...
    Screw the nano. I think it's too small. I'd probably break it in half just by looking at it. I also don't think it's worth what they're selling it for( but I felt that way about the previous minis as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!