Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange 777 from jfk

Strange 777 from jfk

While in gym class at school I saw a plane fly over as kjfk departure traffic and I noticed the winglets (blended) and then I saw the engines and the tail cone and I realised it was a 777 but I could not match it with any airline b/c the body was (from my point of view) all white and the tail was a navy blue with a small logo on the bottom half of the rudder. I'm not sure of the time b/c i was outside but it was before the thai A346 arrives b/c I always see that after gym.I'll cgack a.net for a match but somebody, please take a guess or find a pic.
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

Strange 777 from jfk

While in gym class at school I saw a plane fly over as kjfk departure traffic and I noticed the winglets (blended) and then I saw the engines and the tail cone and I realised it was a 777 but I could not match it with any airline b/c the body was (from my point of view) all white and the tail was a navy blue with a small logo on the bottom half of the rudder. I'm not sure of the time b/c i was outside but it was before the thai A346 arrives b/c I always see that after gym.I'll cgack a.net for a match but somebody, please take a guess or find a pic.
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

ANA B777-300?

Mike

ANA B777-300?

Mike

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    most likely the ANA. don't know of any other daytime 777 departures from JFK.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

most likely the ANA. don't know of any other daytime 777 departures from JFK.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

thanks dudes I forgot to mention that there was a red circle under the right wing

AWESOME

thanks dudes I forgot to mention that there was a red circle under the right wing

AWESOME

where do you go to school?

where do you go to school?

Thats awesome, i didnt even know 777's had winglets. haha. learn something new everyday!
    Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Thats awesome, i didnt even know 777's had winglets. haha. learn something new everyday!
    Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

777s don't have wingelts. the 773ER has the raked wingtips, thats about it...

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    I knew it had raked ones, but when he said wingtips i thought it was something else..

ok I got it now.
    Alex