Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Independence Air To LGA

Independence Air To LGA

Low-fare airline Independence Air is announcing new service aboard its 132- passenger Airbus A319 planes from Washington Dulles International Airport to New York's LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) beginning October 31, 2005.The flight schedule will include two daily roundtrips, with departures from Washington at 9:30am and 3:00pm and departures from LaGuardia at 12:35pm and 5:15pm.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050926/dcm039.html?.v=21
    It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do

http://www.southpawcaptures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/southpawcaptures/
    On Twitter @southpawcapture

Independence Air To LGA

Low-fare airline Independence Air is announcing new service aboard its 132- passenger Airbus A319 planes from Washington Dulles International Airport to New York's LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) beginning October 31, 2005.The flight schedule will include two daily roundtrips, with departures from Washington at 9:30am and 3:00pm and departures from LaGuardia at 12:35pm and 5:15pm.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050926/dcm039.html?.v=21
    It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do

http://www.southpawcaptures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/southpawcaptures/
    On Twitter @southpawcapture

Sounds like another of their schemes to raise quick cash while losing fistfuls of on each ticket.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Sounds like another of their schemes to raise quick cash while losing fistfuls of on each ticket.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Yes and they are discontinuing JFK service the day before. :cry: I saw FLy I has a free ticket deal if you fly them twice before Friday hehe

Yes and they are discontinuing JFK service the day before. :cry: I saw FLy I has a free ticket deal if you fly them twice before Friday hehe

As long as they don't go out of biz before the weekend I'm fine, lol. I don't understand the logic behind only two non-stops per day to IAD. Atleast with the JFK service a businsess traveller does have the oppotunity to save a few bucks into DC with a decent selection of departure times. So how many times a day do you think this is heard at Fly I "we should have stayed with United.".

As long as they don't go out of biz before the weekend I'm fine, lol. I don't understand the logic behind only two non-stops per day to IAD. Atleast with the JFK service a businsess traveller does have the oppotunity to save a few bucks into DC with a decent selection of departure times. So how many times a day do you think this is heard at Fly I "we should have stayed with United.".

They put a kiosk up in Roosevelt Field mall on LI, it was just about the ACA history and what it is planning to do
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

They put a kiosk up in Roosevelt Field mall on LI, it was just about the ACA history and what it is planning to do
    Jetblue Pilot departure announcement : "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry ...Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!"

Interesting to note Indy is stopping most service to the west coast. As of Nov 28 service to SEA, SFO, LAX, and SAN will stop. I guess they'll put the Airbuses on more regional routes to Florida and the new service to LGA.

Interesting to note Indy is stopping most service to the west coast. As of Nov 28 service to SEA, SFO, LAX, and SAN will stop. I guess they'll put the Airbuses on more regional routes to Florida and the new service to LGA.

Myabe they will start service to Fort Lauderdale. That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by IslipWN
    There's clearly not enough flights from the NYC area to FLL every day. :roll: I think US has a fair number of DCA-FLL flights as well.