Thread: Visitors to Vinny's House today...

Visitors to Vinny's House today...

Visitors to Vinny's House today...

keep posting vinny! i'm thinking of setting up a webcam at the crossbay starbucks to show the 31L departures,and canarsie arrivals,i hope to make the JFK pilgrimage in Oct. ,hopefully on a day favoring the 13s,will walk down my old block in SOP, have a triple expresso at starbucks,and a dozen littlenecks at lennies, keep posting Vinny! I am grooving on it!
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

keep posting vinny! i'm thinking of setting up a webcam at the crossbay starbucks to show the 31L departures,and canarsie arrivals,i hope to make the JFK pilgrimage in Oct. ,hopefully on a day favoring the 13s,will walk down my old block in SOP, have a triple expresso at starbucks,and a dozen littlenecks at lennies, keep posting Vinny! I am grooving on it!
    The beehive hummm of the JT9D and GE CF680C2,the thunder of the JT8D-17,the rumble of the PW1830 and the high ,thin whine of the PW 545A are all music to my ears!

Thanks I will keep posting them..too bad the weather was crappy yesterday..if the weather was better those pics after a little editing could have bene uploaded to jet photos..Tommy is helping me with my photography skills so the pics hopefully will improve in time.

Thanks I will keep posting them..too bad the weather was crappy yesterday..if the weather was better those pics after a little editing could have bene uploaded to jet photos..Tommy is helping me with my photography skills so the pics hopefully will improve in time.