Thread: Nice meeting everyone today

Nice meeting everyone today

It was nice to meet finally meet everyone at LGA today. I look forward to hanging and spotting with you guys on a regular basis now. Thanks to Phil for getting everyone together and to Mario for hosting a great BBQ as well. Lets plan the next BBQ at my house soon!

--Vin

Nice meeting everyone today

It was nice to meet finally meet everyone at LGA today. I look forward to hanging and spotting with you guys on a regular basis now. Thanks to Phil for getting everyone together and to Mario for hosting a great BBQ as well. Lets plan the next BBQ at my house soon!

--Vin

Yes yes!

Thank you Mario, very good time at you nice new pad. I enjoyed everyones company, just not as much as I enjoyed watching my son Kicking futterman. :P :D
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Yes yes!

Thank you Mario, very good time at you nice new pad. I enjoyed everyones company, just not as much as I enjoyed watching my son Kicking futterman. :P :D
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".