Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Derf's LGA Kids Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by K9DEP
    Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    Great Photo's Fred, you can tell your son was having a GREAT time !

LGA777
    It was funny when as soon as the bus came to take us to the ramp he said "All I wanna do is go home!"
    I did not think that he would last all day! He cranked out bad about one hour into the day. I felt bad but he needs to learn that he can not just cry and get his way....after about 1/2 hour he was better and then had a couple a little issues during the day. He had a great time at the BBQ (I still need to post pics) and really enjoyed kicking Futterman.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Quote Originally Posted by K9DEP
    Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    Great Photo's Fred, you can tell your son was having a GREAT time !

LGA777
    It was funny when as soon as the bus came to take us to the ramp he said "All I wanna do is go home!"
    I did not think that he would last all day! He cranked out bad about one hour into the day. I felt bad but he needs to learn that he can not just cry and get his way....after about 1/2 hour he was better and then had a couple a little issues during the day. He had a great time at the BBQ (I still need to post pics) and really enjoyed kicking Futterman.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".