Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Post Kids Day BBQ -- Come Celebrate End of Summer!

Ditto, Mario and Shosh...I had a blast. The food was great! Can't wait to see one of the 827,509,245,097,345 photos Josh took. :)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Ditto, Mario and Shosh...I had a blast. The food was great! Can't wait to see one of the 827,509,245,097,345 photos Josh took. :)
    "My wife is an air traffic controller. I married her because I've always wanted to screw the FAA." - B. Wulle

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    It was great to have you guys! We love to have people over and just chill:) And what a great night for a BBQ and crackling fire, eh?

We hope that as we get the house more settled 9and thus my schedule frees up), we'll see more of your guys. I need to get a Canon Digi body and get back into the game

Well, as of last night (sunday evening), the ceiling is up in the Living room :) So now all we have left are spackling, taping and painting.

again, it was our pleasure to have you all over and we look forward to the next soiree
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    It was great to have you guys! We love to have people over and just chill:) And what a great night for a BBQ and crackling fire, eh?

We hope that as we get the house more settled 9and thus my schedule frees up), we'll see more of your guys. I need to get a Canon Digi body and get back into the game

Well, as of last night (sunday evening), the ceiling is up in the Living room :) So now all we have left are spackling, taping and painting.

again, it was our pleasure to have you all over and we look forward to the next soiree
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187